Department of Fund-raising
* Develop a sustainable, ethical, and long-term strategy for fundraising in conjunction with IVU’s financial ambitions and organisational goals.
* Develop strong networks, internal and external partnerships to support IVU’s fundraising, wider development strategies and ambitions.
* Develop and maintain effective supporter journeys, ensuring exceptional relationship management for all accounts within the supporter and philanthropy portfolio. From initial contact through to cultivation, solicitation, stewardship and if applicable retention.
* Establish a strategy for generating revenue through newfound diverse means by identifying new potential income streams including grants and donors. Ensure access to such funds by producing effective, high-quality proposals and reports.
* Identify opportunities to build new relationships on an international scale as well as representing IVU at various events to effectively increase network.
* Set targets whilst monitoring the planning, budgetary and accounts on a regular basis, adapting operational plans as necessary.
Director: Asa Kaur Narinder
Asa Kaur has been a staunch vegetarian since birth, her devotion to the vegan movement and altruistic pursuits stem from her spirituality and heritage. She founded the Veg-N Society, a spiritually inclined non-profit organisation based on Namdhari cultural assets and ideologies.
Embracing the importance of utilising food as a crucial tool for effective animal activism, Asa provided a basis for action through her contributions as a plant-based recipe developer. Focusing on enabling a systemic change, her work within philanthropy is centred around demolishing factory farming and accelerating alternative protein innovation.
- Created on .