In the quest for a more sustainable world, the vegan movement and its financial backers have largely focused on two innovative food technologies: plant-based meat substitutes and lab-cultivated meats. These approaches, revolutionary in their own right, aim to reduce our reliance on traditional animal agriculture, known for its hefty environmental footprint. However, a groundbreaking paper titled "Food without agriculture" published in Nature Sustainability introduces a third, potentially game-changing option. This novel approach, spearheaded by companies like Savor, leverages carbon sources...
- be a part of the global vegetarian movement
- promote communication and cooperation among veg organisations.
- support the IVU World Vegfest, which we try to hold every year.
Three ways you can help:
- ENCOURAGE ORGANISATIONS YOU WORK WITH TO JOIN IVU.
- DONATE TO IVU
- BECOME A MEMBER, SUPPORTER OR A PATRON
- If your society is a Member or Associate Member of IVU, please display the logo on your main index page, Facebook page, etc. and use it as a link to:
- - mentioning, in your own language, that you are a Member or Associate Member.