|8th International Vegan Festival -- Aug 6-13, 1995 -- San Diego, California
- A world of friendship with vegans and vegetarians of North America (United States, Canada, Mexico); South and Central America; Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia
- A world of learning from the knowledge of educators, professionals, movement leaders from around the planet.
- A world of kindness in planning and helping to make a better kind of world.
- A world of recreation with music, dance, and entertainment on a beautiful campus in a great vacation area.
- Side trips to Mexico.
- The delicious Festival meals will be *** 100% VEGAN *** prepared under the direction of chef RON PICKARSKI, CEC; Winner of several Silver and Bronze medals in the International Culinary Olympics Author "Friendly Foods" and "EcoCuisine" (also available in multimedia
- About 14 culinary classes will be coordinated by Jennifer Raymond, MS; author "The Peaceful Palate - California
- The program will feature classes, lectures, food demos, field trips, recreational activities presented and/or led by educators, professionals, and movement leaders.
- First Time in the Western Hemisphere