VEGAN TURMERIC PEANUT RICE
Cuisine is usually one of the fascinating subjects that visitors from all over recall when it comes to the S-shaped strip of land. The quintessence is represented in the ingredients as well as the chef's emotions. And vegetarian cuisine has become an essential element of Vietnamese culture.
Dietary components in natural foods are blended with sophisticated, tasty and attractive processing techniques to help the diner constantly discover new sensations.
Turmeric is utilized as a special ingredient in cuisine because of its valuable medicinal properties. The delicate mix of turmeric and peanuts, coupled with the aromatic rice grains of Vietnam, appears to capture the spirit of the country. Make a wonderful dish Vegan Turmeric Peanut Rice bowl with Anchay.vn today.
Ingredients for 2 Servings
Goes Great with
- PREPARATION : Raw Peanut: To prepare the cooking process, boil water with salt and peanuts into a pot. After that, strain out the boiled peanuts from the water and set aside.
- Rice: Rinse and drain them before cooking.
- INSTRUCTIONS : Step 1: Roasted the Rice Begin by heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet and stir-fry the leeks until they are fragrant but not browned.
- After the leeks have been stir-fried, gently roast the rice and 1/3 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Step 2: Cooking Continue to roast the mixture until it is evenly browned, then set it in a rice cooker with 30 grams raw peanuts and 250ml of water to cook on a regular basis.
- Step 3: Finished When the rice has done and the peanuts have softened, mix them and serve on a plate.
- To serve, top with roasted sesame to your taste.
With the collaboration of Chef Duong Yen Nhi and Anchay.vn, Vegan Turmeric Peanut Rice with the combination of familiar ingredients that are widely available, and the combination of the buttery taste of peanuts and the unique fragrance of turmeric, the dinner will be pretty fascinating! If you do not have turmeric powder, you may use fresh turmeric (finely diced) or shallots instead of leeks.