VEGAN TARO SMOOTHIE
Taro has a long history in Vietnamese home cuisine. This is a plant that is well-known for dishes such as taro soup, taro soup, and taro soup, all of which include the sweet, creamy taste of taro roots. Additionally, taro has a variety of health benefits, including assisting with digestion, reducing blood glucose levels, increasing the immune system, and preventing cardiovascular disease.
Additionally, are you familiar with or have you tried the Vegan Taro Smoothie? It is a unique and fairly innovative way of blending smoothies, combining the flexibility of taro with the sweetness of milk and pure coconut milk. That is why a large number of people gladly accept and prioritize the processing of even the freshest smoothies.
Today, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) will share with you a smooth and visually appealing Vegan Taro Smoothie with a distinctive purple hue that offers a detoxifying heat and is appetizing for both adults and children. For more details, check out the following recipe below!
Ingredients for 2 Servings
6 - 9
Goes Great with
- Taro: Wear gloves or oil your hands when preparing taro. Remove taro’s thick slightly hairy peel with a knife under running water to avoid the stickiness.
- To prevent discoloration, place peeled and diced chunks of taro in acidulated water. Next, blanch taro in boiling water for 5 minutes. When taro has been cooking, it will turn from bright white to cream to a dappled grayish-purple.
- Blend all of the above-mentioned beneficial components with a few ice cubes to make a more refreshing and delectable smoothie.
- Note: These are only suggestions; no quantities are provided, so you are free to make changes to the ingredients to suit your needs.
- Adding berries or ice will thicken the drink and make it sweeter or thicker, depending on your preference.
Serve right now to your family this delicious Vegan Taro Smoothie. Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) believe that the sweetness and delectability of this beverage will help you get many compliments from your family and friends. Wishing you the best of success!