VEGAN STIR-FRIED MUSHROOMS WITH A NON-SPICY SHACHA SAUCE
Shacha sauce has long been famous for its ability to enhance the flavor of dishes that use it. With the main ingredients being chili and oil, the Shacha sauce often has a piquant taste and this spicy flavor of chili makes many people unable to enjoy dishes that use shacha sauce.
Understanding that heart, today Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) will introduce to you how to make non-spicy Shacha sauce with lemongrass, onion, and garlic as the main ingredients. In addition, we will also prepare a dish with Shacha sauce as a suggestion for you.
That is the Vegan Stir-fried Mushroom With a Non-spicy Shacha Sauce. The dish is a combination of the natural sweetness of mushrooms and the attractive aroma of Shacha sauce. It will be a great dish to serve with white rice in your upcoming vegetarian meals.
Ingredients for 1 Servings
Goes Great with
- Crush garlic, shallot, and lemongrass.
- Cut off the base of mushrooms, wash them with cold water, let dry. Cut shiitake mushrooms into thick slices or bite-size pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces.
- Wash coriander or spring onion, let dry.
- Step 1: Making Non-spicy Shacha sauce
- Heat one cup of vegetable oil in the pan, add crushed garlic, crushed shallot to it. And then add crushed lemongrass to the pan. Marinate with two teaspoons of salt and gently stir.
- Stir-fry the mixture until its transfers to the yellow color and smell good.
- Let cool and put the Shacha sauce in the jar.
- Step 2: Stir-frying mushrooms
- Heat vegetable oil in the pan, add onions and gently stir. And then add shiitake, enokitake, and button mushrooms to the pan. Season it with two tablespoons of non-spicy Shacha sauce, one tablespoon of soy sauce, and ½ tablespoons of sugar.
- Stir-fry the mixture until mushrooms are ripe and transfer to the golden brown color.
- Step 3: Finishing
- Put the dish on the plate, sprinkle ground pepper and add coriander or spring onions on top of it. And the Vegan Stir-fried Mushrooms With Non-spicy Shacha Sauce is ready to serve.
- The dish combines so well with white rice. You can use the sauce with noodles, spaghetti, etc.
We hope you enjoy these Vegan Stir-fried Mushrooms With a Non-spicy Shacha Sauce dish, that is the cooperation between Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) and Anchay.vn. If you use our recipe to make this dish, don’t forget to let us know in the comments. We appreciate your comments about our formula.