VEGAN STEAMED TOFU
Among the delectable vegetarian meals that are simple to prepare using tofu, the Vegan Steamed Tofu must be a new attraction.
Silken white tofu is finely smashed, and when combined with mushrooms before being properly steamed, will bring out the distinctive flavor. Without a doubt, this Vegan Steamed Tofu meal will amaze you upon consumption. Because steaming tofu is a fast treatment, it will take less time than other vegetarian meals. Nothing beats a cup of steaming rice and squishy steamed tofu with a drizzle of cucumber and chili sauce on a chilly wet day like these days.
Today, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) will take you to the kitchen to demonstrate how to prepare this vegetarian steamed tofu meal! This vegetarian meal is simple, nutritious, and delicious. Your rice tray will be enhanced when you serve this Vegan Steamed Tofu meal to your family.
- Tofu: Mash the block of tofu right in the bowl, with a potato masher or a fork. You can also crumble it into the pan with your hands.
- Step 1: Sauté the Mushroom Filling
- Sauté mushrooms and smashed tofu in vegetable oil over high heat, until thoroughly drained. Season with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce for richness.
- Remove the pan from the heat and season with ground pepper and finely chopped coriander. Divide the mushroom filling into two cups.
- Step 2: Puree the Tofu
- In a food processor, combine 1 block silken tofu, 50ml (about 3 tablespoons) water, 1 tablespoon vegetarian seasoning, 1 tablespoon tapioca starch (or cornstarch), and a sprinkle of turmeric.
- Puree the ingredients, then divide them evenly between two prepared filling cups. Season with freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Step 3: Finish and serve
- Finally, steam 2 filling cups for about 20 minutes, or until it's soft and smooth within the cup.
A cup of hot steamed tofu with chewy mushroom filling is the most perfect idea. It's really soft, creamy, and fragrant with a soy flavor. We hope that the simple recipe presented by Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) helps you to easily prepare this Vegan Steamed Tofu meal, offering a delicious and nutritious supper for your family.