VEGAN STEAMED RICELOAF
Vegetarian sausage is one of the delectable vegetarian ingredients that can be used to create a variety of appealing vegetarian meals that can be served daily or as a treat for diners at parties. There are various delectable vegetarian sausages that are made completely from natural ingredients and are not only nutritional but also visually appealing and distinctive.
Today, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) will use cooked rice to make a wonderful and attractive Vegan Steamed Riceloaf recipe. This is a creative twist on cooked rice, which gives the patties a more flexible and soft texture. Additionally, you can use this Vegan Steamed Riceloaf to prepare additional appetizing vegetarian meals such as braised sausage, fried sausage, and sauteed sausage.
The Vegan Steamed Riceloaf is a meal that will impress anybody who has tasted it in love. Let's refer to the following recipe to prepare this meal immediately for your family!
Ingredients for 2 Servings
Goes Great with
- In a food processor, puree 200 grams of cooked rice with 200ml of water.
- Then, in a separate bowl, combine the rice mixture, 70 grams of flour, 1 tablespoon of vegan seasoning powder, 1/3 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper and a pinch of crushed pepper.
- Combine well and set aside the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Coat the bowl with cooking oil, then add approximately half a cup of the rice mixture and spread evenly across the surface.
- After steaming for 30 to 45 minutes and allowing it to cool, remove the rice loaf and transform it into a delectable vegetarian recipe of your preference.
- Meal 1: Vegan Fried Riceloaf
- Slice the rice loaf into bite-sized pieces and deep-fry until golden brown. Serve with chili sauce as a dip.
- Meal 2: Vegan Braised Riceloaf
- To prepare the braised sauce, combine 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon chili sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/3 teaspoon salt, and 4 tablespoons water in a mixing cup, then whisk to dissolve the spice.
- Cut the rice loaf into bite-sized pieces and sauté them in a bit of oil until they are golden brown on all sides. Following that, add the full cup of braised sauce and continue to simmer until the sauce thickens, then remove from the heat.
With the guidance of this recipe from Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi), you can prepare a Vegan Steamed Riceloaf in less than half an hour. When ready to cut the rice loaf, grease the knife to prevent them from sticking during the cutting process. Chill this Vegan Steamed Riceloaf for 1 to 2 days or freeze for approximately 1 week. Reheat them before using them! We wish you the best of luck in your efforts.