VEGAN SQUARE-WRAPPED SPRING ROLLS
Square-Wrapped Spring Rolls are a well-known Vietnamese appetizer. All across the country, and depending on regional preferences, this food has a variety of ingredients and is referred to by many names, such as egg rolls, spring rolls, square spring rolls, and so on.
The ingredients and shapes of this appetizer vary according to the local culinary tastes in Vietnam. This also enhances the taste of these Square-Wrapped Spring Rolls. If they are served in the South, they are wrapped in shaped rolls made of rice paper or soft thin vermicelli noodles. They are frequently referred to as square spring rolls in the North since they are wrapped in squared rolls.
To make it more appealing and unique among vegetarian meals, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) are creating these Vegan Square-Wrapped Spring Rolls today with some delectable fresh mushrooms and veggies, as well as some basic ingredients. These vegetarian spring rolls with a crunchy wrapper will quickly become a family favorite!
Ingredients for 2 Servings
Goes Great with
- Shredded the carrots and taro, then thinly sliced the shiitake mushrooms. Vermicelli should be boiled until soft, then cut into small pieces.
- Step 1: Stir-fry the Filling
- Heat a bit of oil in a skillet, add the mushrooms, and sauté until golden brown. Following that, add all of the vegetable ingredients, season to taste with 1 teaspoon salt, and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat and season with freshly ground pepper; stir in the vermicelli at the end.
- Step 2: Wrapping the Square Spring Rolls
- Prepare 1 spring roll sheet, place the veggie filling in the center, and wrap according to the instruction outlined. After wrapping, place them in the freezer; when ready to use, deep-fry or use an oil-free fryer.
- Step 3: Finish and serve
- Serve with chili sauce or with fresh veggies and rice paper rolls. You can also use this delicious spring roll recipe with vermicelli and vegetarian fish sauce!
Vegan Square-Wrapped Spring Rolls are a delectable and simple vegetarian appetizer that Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) would like to share with you. Spring rolls are colorful, delectable, and crispy.
They are created with veggies, mushrooms, and other common ingredients. If using rice paper to wrap, add additional coconut milk to moisten the rice paper, which will result in a crispier wrapper when fried.