VEGAN SEAWEED SNACK
Dried seaweed is nutrition abundant, including a high concentration of fiber, protein, minerals, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B2, iodine, and DHA, as well as a variety of other essential elements. Therefore, a Vegan Seaweed Snack serves as both a snack and a supply of important nutrients for the body.
With the onset of the chilly season, what could be more enjoyable than drinking a seaweed snack while watching a movie or reading a book? If you too are a snack lover, then the dish that Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) offer here is for you.
Vegan Seaweed Snack is a very appealing snack that is quite simple to prepare. In just a few simple steps, learn how to create this delicious vegetarian seaweed snack!
Ingredients for 2 Servings
Goes Great with
- Step 1: Making the Batter
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 50 grams of fried flour, 50 grams of rice flour, 1/2 teaspoon of vegetarian spice, and 80ml of filtered water until well combined.
- Step 2: Brushing the nori sheets
- Take a sheet of nori seaweed, brush adequately with the batter and let it dry for about 5 minutes, then cut into your desired size.
- Heat up a pot of hot, deep fry the snack under medium to high heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- You will know that the snack is done where there are no more bubbles emit to the hot oil. Dish out and drained on piece of kitchen towel.
- Step 3: Finished
- Wait for the vegetarian seaweed snacks to cool before putting them in a container to store. They will keep for up to a week in the refrigerator.
This wonderful Vegan Seaweed Snack, which presented by Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) may be served with steamed rice or dipped in chili sauce, and since the seasoning is already in the batter and the seaweed flavor is just perfect, you can customize it to satisfy your tastes even more!