VEGAN SEAWEED FRIED CORN SNACK
An attractive snack, made with basic ingredients and an easy-to-follow recipe, will be suggested today by Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi). This is a snack you will not want to miss out on, so get ready to cook!
Vegan Seaweed Fried Corn Snack is a simple snack that you can make in your home for your family and friends as a yummy dessert. It has a golden and crispy crust, flavored with the fragrance of seaweed and the sweet taste of corn when combined.
Please join us in the kitchen as we make this delectable snack dessert together.
Ingredients for 2 Servings
Goes Great with
- Corn: Cut the corn from the bottom and remove the leaves (green outer husk) along with the corn silk.
- Remove kernels from the cob: Take the end of a spoon and pierce it in between the corn line and remove one of the lines of corn.
- Then using your thumb to push the other line of corn in the direction of the line of corn that you have removed. You will see that the corn is coming out very easily.
- Step 1: The Mixture
- Combine the ingredients, which include corn kernels, shredded seaweed, 50 grams of fried flour, and 40 milliliters of filtered water, in a large mixing bowl.
- Step 2: Deep-fry
- Heat 300ml of vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fill the pan with the corn mixture using a spoon and deep-fry until crispy golden brown.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to fry until the snack is evenly fried on both sides.
- Step 3: Enjoy
- Remove the snack from the paper towel after it has been fried to allow it to absorb the oil.
- Allow the snack to cool for a few minutes before serving with chili sauce to make it taste better.
Best of luck and enjoy the wonderful Vegan Seaweed Fried Corn Snack with the recipe from Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi). This absolutely a delectable, crunchy, fragant snack that is perfect for rainy days. You may have it for breakfast or as a snack at any time of day!