VEGAN RICE COOKED WITH JUJUBE FRUIT
Red apples are a popular ingredient in Chinese culture and have gradually gained popularity among Vietnamese people due to its many health benefits.
With nutrients that aid in cancer treatment, is beneficial to the heart, and help boost the immune system, red apples are now the preferred choice of women for processing daily recipes. And one of them is Vegan Rice Cooked with Jujube Fruit.
Rice and red apple combine to create a delightful and nutrient-dense rice dish that takes no time at all to prepare (mushrooms may also be included). You may save time by making this dish in a rice cooker using this delectable Vegan Rice Cooked with Jujube Fruit recipe from Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi).
- White Rice: Rinse white rice grains with cold water.
- Dried Jujube Fruit: Place them in large pot. Cover the top of the fruit with water, over about 1/2 inch.
- Turn on stove and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and allow to simmer about 15 minutes. Fruit will soften and split open, then remove the seeds and finely chop them.
- Step 1: Sauté the Mushrooms
- On high heat, sauté vegetable oil, chopped garlic, and king oyster mushrooms in a skillet. Season with 2 teaspoons of soy sauce for a rich taste.
- Step 2: Cook the Rice
- In a rice cooker basket, combine the rice, sautéed king oyster mushrooms, red apple, and lime leaves. Following that, add 350ml of water (about 1.5 cups) and cook as you normally would in a rice cooker.
- Once the rice has been done, thoroughly combine the rice and serve in a bowl.
With only a few easy steps above, you will have a healthy Vegan Rice Cooked with Jujube Fruit bowl ready to serve to your loved ones in no time. Keep in mind that after the rice has cooked, it should be well mixed, and if there is no lemon leaf, you may omit it.
Do not forget to read the next following articles by Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) to learn how to enrich your family's meals with delectable and visually appealing recipes! Best of success!