VEGAN PEANUT PASTE DIPPED WITH VEGETABLES
Vietnam has long been a popular tourism destination for international visitors. Apart from the people's friendliness and the beautiful natural landscape, another element that cannot be overlooked is the Vietnamese cuisine's great diversity and attractiveness.
Especially the sauce. It is not an exaggeration to say that the sauce is the essence of the majority of Vietnamese dishes, a necessary element of the meals served by Vietnamese families. The dipping sauce adds richness and taste to the meal, which is what differentiates Vietnamese cuisine from other cuisines.
With Vegan Peanut Paste Dipped with Vegetables, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) will demonstrate how to create peanut paste using just roasted peanuts as the primary ingredient, which is both easy and delectable.
Ingredients for 2 Servings
Goes Great with
- Peanut Paste: Puree a combination of 100g roasted peanuts, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 cup filtered water in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Vegetables: Fill up a large pot with water. Add plenty of salt. Bring the water to a full, rolling boil. Put whatever vegetable that you like to blanch into a basket and lower it into the boiling water.
- Then remove the vegetables and stick them right into a large pot full of ice water. Typically, the cooling process takes the same amount of time as the blanching.
- Step 1: Make the Peanut Paste
- In a small saucepan, heat a little amount of vegetable oil and sauté the minced ginger until fragrant. Stir in the pureed peanut mixture, continuously stirring, until the mixture is hot once more.
- Remove it from the heat. Add a sprinkle of chile if you prefer your dipping paste a little spicy!
- Step 2: Finish and Enjoy
- Serve with blanched vegetables as a side dish. Enjoy!
The "national soul" dipping paste does not require a lot of ingredients, and it may be customized for different occasions. According to Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi), this Vegan Peanut Paste Dipped with Vegetables dish will work out nicely on the first try. When seasoning, remember to add salt or water to taste, depending on how strong or light you want it to be. Thanks for your time, and enjoy your meals.