VEGAN MANGO FRESH SPRING ROLLS WITH PINEAPPLE SAUCE
A dish that needs to mention when talking about Vietnamese vegetarian dishes is fresh spring rolls. It is an innovative dish, offering a variety of flavors thanks to the flexible change of ingredients and dipping sauces.
To introduce you to delicious vegetarian fresh spring rolls, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) chose fresh spring rolls with some ingredients such as tofu, mango, cucumber, served with pineapple sauce attractive sweet and sour.
That is the Vegan Mango Fresh Spring Rolls with Pineapple Sauce. The combination of flavors in the dish certainly does not disappoint you. Let come to the kitchen with us to make this delicious dish right away.
- Cut off the top and the end of the pineapple. Cut the skin off the sides, as close to the edge of the pineapple (call eyes) as you can. Cutaway at the eyes, making V-shaped trenches rotates around the pineapple to remove them.
- Peel off mango and cut into thin slices.
- Cut garlic, shallot, tomato, and pineapple into small pieces and crush them.
- Julienne cucumber and fried tofu into small pieces.
- Wash the raw vegetables, let dry.
- Step 1: Making the pineapple sauce
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, add crushed garlic and shallot to it, stir until they transfer to yellow color and smell good. Combine tomato and pineapple in the pan, stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add two cups of water, ½ tablespoons of salt, two palm sugar cubes to the mixture and gently stir.
- Boil the mixture for about 10-15 minutes. When the mixture is thicker and becomes dry up, the pineapple sauce is complete.
- Step 2: Making fresh spring rolls
- Spread out the rice paper on the plate, put fried tofu, cucumber, mango, and raw vegetables on the rice paper. Amounts of ingredients according to your like.
- Roll all the ingredients in the rice paper and keep going until you use all the ingredients.
- Step 3: Finishing
- Put all the fresh spring rolls on the plate, serve with the pineapple sauce.
- And the Vegan Mango Fresh Spring Rolls with Pineapple Sauce is ready to serve.
- You can add soy sauce and pepper to the sauce if it is not enough highly-seasoning.
We hope you enjoy the Vegan Mango Fresh Spring Rolls with Pineapple Sauce recipe, which is the cooperation between Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) and Anchay.vn. This recipe includes the way to make pineapple sauce, which can combine well with other ingredients and can become braise sauce well. If you make this dish by using our recipe, let us know your feeling in the comments below, we appreciate your opinion.