VEGAN HERBAL TOFU SOUP
Vegan Herbal Tofu Soup is a new vegan recipe that Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) would like to share with you today. This meal is very helpful to our health due to the high concentration of nutrients found in Chinese herbs.
With such a unique, creative, and scientific mix, you can be confident that you will get an extremely nutritious and simple-to-make dinner. This Vegan Herbal Tofu Soup is a one-of-a-kind soup, with the unique aroma of Chinese herbs, firm tofu on the surface yet fluffy on the inside, and a flavorful vegetarian broth.
Not only is this a vegetarian meal, but it is also excellent for feeding sick people or children who are malnourished or have rickets. Today, we are going to learn how to make this frugal tofu soup using herbal medicines; it is certain to become a vegetarian meal you will enjoy!
- The Herbs: Thoroughly rinse the Chinese herbs that are included in the packet.
- Step 1: Add the ingredients
- Prepare a big pot, add the silken tofu, Chinese herbs packet, and fresh Shiitake mushrooms, and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Step 2: Cook the herbal soup
- Season the soup with a pinch of salt or vegan seasoning powder. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the herb liquid seeps into the tofu.
- Step 3: Finish and serve
- When the soup is approximately halfway done, add the bok choy at the end.
With the simplest methods presented by Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) for making Vegan Herbal Tofu Soup, you now have a new and extremely nutritious vegetarian meal. A soup this nutritious, delicious, and frugal should not be missed!
If you can handle the taste of Chinese herbs, this Vegan Herbal Tofu Soup will be very delightful. You may enhance the flavor with a pinch of coriander, as well as lotus seeds or other mushrooms.