VEGAN FRIED TOFU WITH SALT AND PEPPER SERVED WITH TURMERIC RICE
Tofu has long been a favorite of housewives since it's inexpensive, readily available, and flexible enough to be used in a plethora of delicious recipes. The variation of tofu dishes available in vegetarian cuisine has to include braised tofu with mushrooms, deep-fried tofu, and so on.
Nevertheless, to revitalize your family's meals today, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) would like to recommend Vegan Fried Tofu with Salt and Pepper served with Turmeric Rice. This is a popular vegetarian dish because the salty-spicy flavor of salt and pepper coats each piece of fried tofu, creating an appealing combination.
You will enjoy this dish even more because the color of the salt and pepper is appealing to the eye as well as the palate. This is a mouthwatering meal, but what are the ingredients and how do you make it? For a better understanding, follow the steps described in the recipes that follow.
Ingredients for 2 Servings
Goes Great with
- Make the sauce: Crush or puree the red pepper and the garlic, then season with 1/2 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon vegetarian seasoning powder.
- Step 1: Make the Turmeric Rice
- Begin by heating 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and sautéing the leeks until they are fragrant but not browned. Next, gently roast the rice and 1/3 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Continue to roast the rice mixture until it is evenly browned, then set it in a rice cooker with 250ml of water. When the rice is cooked, toss them evenly and serve them on a dish.
- Step 2: Fry the Tofu
- Tofu may be made to stick by coating it with cornstarch and then seasoning it with salt and pepper mixture.
- Fry the tofu evenly in a bit of cooking oil; you may use olive oil to give the tofu a more appealing golden color.
- Step 3: Finish and serve
- Set out the turmeric rice in the center of a dish, top with the flavorful fried tofu, and decorate with some sliced cucumbers. Enjoy!
When served with turmeric rice, Vegan Fried Tofu with Salt and Pepper is a delicious dish that will leave you feeling satisfied and delighted. You will be nicely impressed by the delicious taste of turmeric rice when you try it with this Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi)’s recipe.