VEGAN FRIED RICE WITH PICKLED MUSTARD GREENS
Ingredients for 1 Servings
Goes Great with
- Peel off the ginger root, wash it with cold water, let dry. French cut ginger.
- Cut the base of oyster mushrooms, soak with salty water and then wash with cold water. Tear to small pieces the oyster mushrooms.
- Cut pickled mustard greens into small pieces or bite-sized pieces and squeeze.
- Cut tofu into small cubes.
- Step 1: Frying ingredients : Heat the vegetable oil in the pan. Add ginger, tofu, oyster mushrooms, and pickled mustard mushrooms to the pan. Add two tablespoons of sugar to the mixture, then gently stir.
- Step 2: Adding rice to mixture Turn the heat low on or turn it off, add the bowl of cold rice to the mixture. Mix all the ingredients well and season with ½ teaspoon of salt or ½ teaspoon of vegan broth mix.
- Step 3: Finishing Turn on the stove to heat the rice and gently stir.
- Put the fried rice on the plate, sprinkle with ground pepper, and the Vegan fried rice with pickled mustard greens is ready to serve.
- For this dish, you can use handmade pickled mustard greens or use ready-made ones. You can buy ready-made ones at the market or grocery store.
The Vegan Fried Rice With Pickled Mustard Greens is the cooperation between Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) and Anchay.vn. We hope that recipe can inspire you to change a little bit of choosing ingredients to create a new flavor to your daily meals by using pickled mustard greens. If you are looking for more vegetarian recipes, you may want to check out Anchay.vn website. We have a lot of vegetarian recipes to inspire you.