VEGAN FRIED OYSTER MUSHROOMS WITH SESAME
Mushrooms have long been a familiar ingredient in many vegetarian dishes. The natural sweetness and suppleness of the mushrooms add to the deliciousness of the food. Besides, mushrooms also provide many good nutrients for the body.
Today, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) will introduce you to a dish with the main ingredient is the oyster mushroom, this is the Vegan Fried Oyster Mushrooms with Sesame. The combination of the crispiness of fried mushrooms and the aroma of sesame will not disappoint you.
Do not hesitate any longer but come to the kitchen with us to make this simple but equally delicious dish.
Ingredients for 1 Servings
Goes Great with
- Cut off the base of oyster mushrooms and soak in the salty water.
- Wash mushrooms with cold water and let dry.
- Step 1: Repairing the breadcrumbs mixture
- Combine 100 grams of breadcrumbs, a little bit of salt, and 100 milliliters of water in the bowl. Stir until the mixture thickens and blend.
- Spread out the sesame seeds on the plate.
- Step 2: Frying the mushrooms
- Take an oyster mushroom and dip it into the breadcrumbs mixture. And then roll it in the sesame dish, making sure the sesame seeds cover all the mushroom surfaces. Repeat this process until the last one.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan with medium heat. Deep fry the mushrooms in the oil and flip the other side until golden brown.
- Step 3: Finishing
- Take the mushrooms out of the pan, put them on the oil-absorbing paper.
- Serve the fried mushrooms with chili sauce when they are still hot.
- And the Vegan Fried Oyster Mushrooms with Sesame is ready to eat.
The Vegan Fried Oyster Mushrooms with Sesame is a wonderful choice for the side dish in your daily meals. It can become snacks for your family, especially kids who do not want to eat mushrooms, both crispy and delicious.
This recipe is the collaboration of Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) and Anchay.vn. We hope you enjoy it. Do not forget to follow us on Anchay.vn website to update more vegetarian recipes to make for your daily meals.