VEGAN FOLDED MINI PANCAKES
This must be a cake that many people remember with their childhood memories. These Vegan Folded Mini Pancakes are not only adorable, but they are also simple to prepare and appealing for their crispy, flavorful mouthfeel and variety of fillings.
The tasty, greasy peanut butter flavor, the sweet strawberry jam flavor, and so on will attract those who try it for the first time. With basic ingredients and a straightforward processing method, you will get toasty, delectable Vegan Folded Mini Pancakes that are appealing for delighting the whole family.
Get ready to join Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) in the kitchen so you can make these delicious Vegan Folded Mini Pancakes right now! Continue to the following step in the recipe!
Ingredients for 2 Servings
Goes Great with
- The Batter: In a large mixing bowl, combine 120ml of water, 100g of flour, 100ml of coconut milk, and 30g of sugar. Whisk until completely dissolved.
- Step 1: Spread the Batter
- Heat the pan and lower it to the lowest heat. Using a spoon, pour the batter into the pan and spread it thinly. The thinner the cake, the crispier it will be.
- Step 2: Top with filling then serve
- Then top it with peanut butter or any other filling of your choice. When the crust starts to become golden, fold the cake in half quickly while it is still warm.
- Place the pancakes on a platter and serve them warm.
Hurry back and go to the kitchen to represent your cooking abilities by preparing the Vegan Folded Mini Pancakes according to the instructions provided by Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi). Banana, mashed mung beans, sweet corn, taro, pumpkin, and strawberry jam are all good fillings, but you may use whatever you like.