VEGAN BROWN RICE WITH SEAWEED AND PEANUTS SALT
Vegetarian dishes that use rice and noodles as the main ingredients are so familiar in Vietnamese rice trays. Because of that familiarity, combining other food with rice and noodles is more important than ever. A simple way to create a dish, both quick and delicious, is making a spice sprinkled on rice.
Today, Anchay.vn and Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) will introduce to you a delicious spice served with rice and an example of the combination to create a complete dish. And that's the Vegan Brown Rice with Seaweed and Peanuts Salt.
What are you waiting for, go to the kitchen and do it right away.
Ingredients for 1 Servings
Goes Great with
- Chop the seaweed into small pieces.
- Soak the brown rice in water for 8 hours.
- Step 1: Cooking the brown rice
- Combine one cup of brown rice and two cups of water in the rice cooker. Cook like normal.
- You can adjust the quantity of rice and water according to the portion.
- Follow the amount of water and brown rice to the ratio of 1:2.
- Step 2: Making the seaweed and peanuts salt
- Add chopped seaweed to the pan, stir with medium heat for about 1-2 minutes. When the seaweed is crispy and smells good, turn off the heat.
- Crush or blend the mixture with 200 grams of roasted peanuts and 100 grams of roasted sesame seeds.
- Combine the seaweed, crushed peanuts, and crushed sesame seeds into the bowl. Add one tablespoon of salt, mix well. And the seaweed and peanuts salt is ready. Put the salt in the jar to store.
- Step 3: Finishing
- Tilling the brown rice and put them in the bowl.
- Add the seaweed and peanuts salt on top, mix the rice with the mixture.
- And the Vegan Brown Rice with Seaweed and Peanuts Salt is complete.
The Vegan Brown Rice with Seaweed and Peanuts Salt is the ideal choice for a busy day. Mix the brown rice and the seaweed and peanuts salt, and you have a food with tasty flavor. Besides, the dish contains low-carb with using brown rice instead of the white one. The seaweed and peanuts salt can go well with sticky rice and tubers like potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
The dish is the collaboration between Food Blogger Duong Yen Nhi (Accnhi) and Anchay.vn. We hope you enjoy this dish. And do not forget to follow Anchay.vn website to update more vegetarian dishes.