Vegan Braised Ginger Mushroom
Today Anchay.vn invites you to join us on a Vegan Braised Ginger Mushroom recipe. Ginger is a highly healthy spice with strong antibacterial and curative qualities that will benefit both your body and tasty cuisine. You should enhance ginger recipes or consume extra ginger juice in this epidemic season to boost your immunity!
Simple Tasty Recipes
Ingredients for 1 Servings
Goes Great with
- Put dried Shiitake mushrooms into the bowl. Wash and soak for 2 - 5 hours until its soft. After soaking, drain the water and squeeze excess water. Peel off the ginger skin, then cut it into thinly slices.
- Make the sauce: Bring 5 tablespoon soy sauce, 5 tablespoon water, 2 tablespoon chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1⁄2 tablespoon salt into a bowl. Stir with a spoon until the sauce is dissolved and combined.
- Cooking: First, heat your pan over medium high heat and pour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Put the ginger in and keep stir-fry until it turns brown. Then add the mushrooms and stir-fry them before adding the prepared sauce to the pan.
- Toss the ingredients together and keep rimming until the sauce is kindly drained.
- When the braised dish smells good and begins to thick, turn off the heat and season with grinded pepper to make it more attractive.
You can add or reduce the ingredient to your own taste.
The mushrooms should only be gently stir-fried to retain their natural flavour.
With the collaboration of Chef Duong Yen Nhi and Anchay.vn, this Vegan Braised Ginger Mushroom dish is a wonderful vegetarian super coupled with white rice.
Goes Great with