Recipe By: Woodbridge Recipes www.woodbridgewines.com/
Serving Size : 6
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 2 cups peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sundried tomato julienne
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound zucchini -- diced
- Salt and pepper
- 15 1/2 ounces cooked chick peas -- well rinsed
- 1 pound fusilli
Heat olive oil in a skillet.
Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
Add tomatoes, raise heat to moderately high and cook, stirring,
until they collapse and form a sauce, about 10 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomatoes and oregano and simmer 2 minutes.
Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Add 1/4 cup water, cover and simmer
gently until zucchini are tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in chick peas. Boil fusilli until al dente.
Drain and transfer to a bowl.
Toss, then serve. Serves 4-6.