Serves 4 people, time cooking 20 minutes
In a medium saucepan put oil; add potatoes, carrots and onions and
fry just for a few minutes.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped in chunks
- 2 carrots, thick sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cooked borlotti or navy dry beans
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into thick slices
- 1 small vegetable stock cube
- 1 teaspoon dry or fresh origano
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
then add rest of ingredients eccept zucchini and cooked beans.
Cover pan and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
Add zucchini and beans and cook for another 10 minutes or if you
want crispy vegies just 5 minutes only. Serve.
You can add any other kind of vegetables you like to this casserole