Portebello Mushrooms & Pink Bean Salad
Here's one of my favorites. It's good hot or cold with rice or
by itself, or just anyway you want it!
1. Heat vegetable oil over med.-high heat.
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 3 c. chopped portebello mushrooms (3/4 in. pieces)
- 3 T. water
- .5 c. chopped green bellpeppers
- 1/3 c. chopped mild onions
- .25. c chopped fresh parsley
- 1 .5 c. pink beans
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- .5. Chopped cucumbers (optional)
- fresh ground pepper to taste
Saute onion for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms cooking until oil is absorbed (about 1 minute)
2. Add water cooking, stirring until softened (about 3 minutes)
If additional water accumulates cook until it is gone. Cool
3. Place cooled mushrooms and onions and remaining ingredients
in bowl. Toss
Note: You can cook the bell peppers with the mushrooms if you
don't like raw green bellpeppers