Serving Size: 8
Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and boil
30 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup.
- 2 14.4 oz cans vegetable broth or imitation chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 shallots -- minced
- 2 cups yellow beans -- diced
- 2 cups zucchini -- diced
- 1 pound baby green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley -- minced
Remove from heat and set aside. Melt butter in a large skillet over
medium-high heat; add shallots and saute until tender.
Add reduced broth, yellow squash, and next 3 ingredients. Saute 5
minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.