Cook pasta adding broccoli and cauliflower to boiling pasta for the
last minute of cooking.
- 3/4 cup rotini noodles or elbow macaroni
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup caulifower flowerets
- 1 x 9 oz package frozen artichoke hearts thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing
Rinse with cold water; drain well.
Cut artichokes in half.
In a large mixing bowl combine pasta mixture, artichoke halves, carrot
and green onions.
Add the Italian dressing; toss to coat.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Serves: 6. Preparation time: 2 hrs.