From: Priti Agarwal
- Kolkatta, West Bengal, India
Rich in iron, good for kids who do not like having leafy vegetable
.4-5 persons, cooking time 3O minutes
- Boiled spinach - a cup
- Mashed potato 3 (medium size)
- Green chillies 2
- Ginger paste 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Lemon 1 tea spoon
- Oil for frying
- Onion rings (at the time of serving)
- Corriander (for garnishing)
Add the boiles spinach to the mashed potatoes, green chlli, ginger
paste, salt, pepper, according to taste and finnaly lemon juice
to the potatoes and mashed spinach.
Make it the shape of long kabab and fry till golden brown.
Server it hot with ring onions and corriander leaves and sauce.