and Green Peas Korma
(for 4 to 6 servings
For masala paste
- 3 cups cucumber, diced
- 1 cup green peas, boiled
- 4 tbsps oil
- 1 tps cummin seeds
- 2 pieces each of cardamom, clove and cinnamon
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup curd (use soft tofu?), beaten
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Few coriander leaves chopped
Heat oil and add cummin seeds and all garam masala pieces.
- 4 green chillies
- 1/4 cup cashewnuts
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
Saute for a minute.
Add onions and saute till light pink in colour.
Add masala paste and saute for a few minutes till oil separates.
Add tomatoes and cucumber pieces.
Cover and cook on medium gas until tender.
Add beaten curd, turmeric, red chillies, green peas and salt to
Cook until the extra water evaporates and the gravy is thick.
Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot.