Traditional Pakistani dish eaten with naan bread or crusty bread.serves
2 people.cooking time 10 min.
- 1 chickpea tin (400 gms)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 4 medium tomatoes chopped or 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 green hot chilli
- Half a cup green corriander chopped
- few mint leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- Half teaspoon garam masala
- Half teaspoon turmeic
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or any other oil.
Heat oil in a wide bottomed pan or a wok. When heated put all
the ingredients together. Stir for two minutes to mix thoroughly.
Cover the pan/wok. Simmer on very low heat till ten min.
Serve with naan or pitta bread along with salad - easy isn't
If you want to eat it with pasta or rice then add 2 cups of water
when simmering. Water must be boiling hot when added.