Here is my recipe for 'Patatas Bravas' (Brave Potatoes!?) I have
adapted it to ingredients that I keep to hand, but I think this
recipe is a lot better than in a lot of restaurants that I have
If you come up with a better version please could I have it?
Deep Fry potatoes until crisp (for health you could bake them I suppose)
- Potatoes 2 large, peeled, cut into bitesize pieces, washed and
- Creamed tomatoes or Passata 500ml
- Small onion, slicecd
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1-2 dessert spoons of Paprika (I use 2)
- Chilli sauce or powder to taste (I use 1-2tsp of sauce, but
I like it HOT)
- Olive Oil
Saute onion and garlic in olive oil
Add paprika and fry 2 mins.
Add chilli to taste
Season well, cook for 5 mins.
Serve with crusty bread and perhaps a couple of other Tapas which
I will supply if this one goes down well.
If it doesn't I think I might be too embarrassed to do this again!!!