from Emma - Melbourne,
This is a very moist and moreish vegan chocolate cake recipe.
It's very easy and quick to make.
1. Mix apple with Margarine
- 1/2 cup Vegan Margarine melted
(you can also just use vegetable oil)
- 1-1/2 cups thick stewed apples
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon allspice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
2. Sift dry ingredients together and add to apple mixture.
3. Mix thoroughly and bake in a greased and floured tin (cup cakes)
in a moderate oven (around 325 F) for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.