West African Cabbage and Pineapple Salad
- 1 lb cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup green pepper, thin sliced
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato, not canned
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- 1 cup soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light soy sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons soy milk
Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl; toss lightly.
In a small bowl, beat together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to coat well.