From: Karen C.
Serving Size : 4
Heat oil in a large skillet and saute zucchini, squash, red bell pepper,
carrots, onion, and garlic for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup zucchini -- cubed
- 1/2 cup yellow squash -- cubed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, seeded -- cut into 1" squares
- 1/2 cup carrots -- sliced
- 1/2 onion -- chopped
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 3 cups instant cooked couscous
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
Stir in spices and cook 5 more minutes.
Add couscous and broth and cook 5 additional minutes.
Garnish with parsley.