Gann - Seoul, Korea
This is the best recipe I ever made!
Heat 1 Tbls. oil in large sillet over medium-high heat.
- 2 Tbls. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 lb. medium mushrooms, quartered
- 1 med. red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1-1/2 lbs. plum tomatoes, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 bag(10oz.) spinach
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2oz.) vegtable broth
- 1 1/3 cups couscous
- 1 can (15-1/2 oz.) chick peas, drained and rinsed
Add mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, spinach, salt, and pepper. Increase heat to high;
cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
Meanwhile, mix vegetable broth with enough water to measure 2 cups.
Place in saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir in couscous.
Cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir chick peas into vegetable mixture; heat through.
Once couscous is done, add remaining 1 Tbs. olive oil, fluff with
fork, and spoon on vegtables.
Work time 20 minutes
total time 20 minutes