19th World Vegetarian Congress 1967 - Delhi/Bombay/Madras, India
- Pre-Congress Advert - full page for The British Vegetarian
- Last Chance to join the charter flight - and then not . . .
- Cover of the March/April 1968 issue of The British Vegetarian
- Cover of the May/June 1968 issue of The British Vegetarian
- Post-Congress Report from The British Vegetarian - with photos.
- Carrying Coals to Newcastle? - report by Helen and Scott Nearing
- Travelling Again: India This Time - report by Hilda Nixon, B.A.
- Address of Welcome by Smt. Rukimini Devi Arundale
- Speech delivered by Shri Morarji Desai, Deputy Prime Minister of India
- Speech of the Sheriff of Madras
- The Might-be Man - address by the IVU President
- Rejuvenating Power of Bruised Wheat Grain - Dr. Gertrud Schmidt
- Some brief quotes from Congress Speakers
- North Americans at the Congress
Compiled by John Davis