by Marly Winckler - IVU ChairMUMBAI – CHENNAI – AHMEDABAD OCTOBER 27-28, 20023 / NOVEMBER 1-2, 2023 / NOVEMBER 4-5, 2023 It was an intense season, three Festivals in three different cities, united by the common commitment to spread veganism and its huge benefits for our own health, for the animals and for the Planet. Each one has its own characteristics, all interesting, productive and fulfilling the proposed objectives – and more. I'm returning to India after 9 years, when we had the 42nd IVU World Vegfest in Chennai (and before that in Dubai) in 2014, organized by Sandhia Prakash...
- be a part of the global vegetarian movement
- promote communication and cooperation among veg organisations.
- support the IVU World Vegfest, which we try to hold every year.
Three ways you can help:
- ENCOURAGE ORGANISATIONS YOU WORK WITH TO JOIN IVU.
- DONATE TO IVU
- BECOME A MEMBER, SUPPORTER OR A PATRON
- If your society is a Member or Associate Member of IVU, please display the logo on your main index page, Facebook page, etc. and use it as a link to:
- - mentioning, in your own language, that you are a Member or Associate Member.