The International Vegetarian Union’s
Vegan Nutrition Guide for Adults
Vegan Food Academy Blog
The Ultimate Guide to the Science and Culinary Magic of Nutritional Yeast, Marmite, and Vegemite
Nutritional yeast, Marmite, and Vegemite are three versatile, savory ingredients that can significantly enhance the flavor profile of various dishes. Yeasts, particularly Saccharomyces cerevisiae, ...
The Fruits Of History: The Fascinating History of Apple Cultivation
Ah, the crisp and juicy apple. It’s been a favorite fruit of people around the world for centuries. But have you ever stopped to think about how this humble fruit came to be such a beloved part of ...
The Fruits of History: Uncovering the Fascinating History of Bananas
Welcome back, folks! Today, we're talking about bananas, one of the world's most beloved and fascinating fruits. Did you know that the origins of the banana can be traced back to Southeast Asia? Th...
- Celebrating Mother's Day: Honoring Animal Mothers, Especially Farm Animals
- Embracing Whole Food Plant-Based Diets to Combat the Global Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic
- Vegan Resources
- Our Mission & Vision
- IVU Organization
- The Seventh Day Adventist Church's Impact on Vegetarianism and Veganism
- Champion of Compassion: Remembering the Inspiring Life and Legacy of Nellie Saiom Shriver, the Guiding Light in Vegan Advocacy
- The Impact of BMI on Health Markers in Different Dietary Groups: Vegetarians vs. Omnivores
- AfterSchool Classes in Cambodia using the IVU Booklet on Vegan Nutrition for Kids
- The Truth About Iron Deficiency in Vegetarians and Omnivores: A Comprehensive Study
- 48th IVU World Vegan Festival - Mumbai - Ahmedabad
- Free research guide to U.S. vegan history released by The Vegan Museum
- Cartilha Nutrição Vegetariana – Uma Abordagem Dietética do Vegetarianismo para Crianças e Adolescentes
- Vegetarian Nutrition Booklet for Kids and Adolescents
- Department of Fund-raising
- IVU Online Newsletter – October 2022
- Plant-based Tech and New Meat Forum - September 2022 - São Paulo
- IVU’s Booklet on Vegan Nutrition for Kids and Adolescents
- IVU’s Vegan Nutrition Guide for Adults - Supports and e-Book
- Hidden vegan history in non-veg cookbook
- What does an Artificial Intelligence think about Veganism?
- IVU Online Newsletter – May 2022
- Fixing the vegetarian plate: A new guide aims to correct misconceptions and educate the health-care community about the vegetarian diet
- Global hunger is coming: how to help those at risk
- Pandemics - global health and consumer choices
- IVU Report 2021
pdf Vegan baby A guide to complementary feeding For vegans between the ages of 4 and 12 months Popular5920 downloads
pdf Vegetarianism in Pediatrics Popular4935 downloads
pdf Nutrición para bebés veganos Popular4142 downloads
pdf Plant-based diets, pescatarian diets and COVID-19 severity: a population-based case–control study in six countries Popular3897 downloads
pdf Booklet IVU portugues web Popular1615 downloads
pdf ベジタリアン・ヴィーガン栄養ガイド Popular308 downloads
pdf International Vegetarian Union hosted in San Francisco and Los Angeles California October 2012 Popular
Image 1975 World Veg Congress History Popular
pdf IVU 2019 年會回顧 于柏林的蔬食夏令節 Popular
pdf The moral basis of vegetarianism Popular
pdf Shanghai summit Popular
pdf Vegan History - by John Davis UK Popular
pdf IVU - 2022 Accounts.pdf Popular
pdf IVU 2021 Accounts Popular
pdf IVU 2020 Accounts Popular
pdf IVU 2019 Accounts Popular
pdf IVU accounts for 2017-18 Popular
- be a part of the global vegetarian movement
- promote communication and cooperation among veg organisations.
- support the IVU World Vegfest, which we try to hold every year.
Three ways you can help:
- ENCOURAGE ORGANISATIONS YOU WORK WITH TO JOIN IVU.
- DONATE TO IVU
- BECOME A MEMBER, SUPPORTER OR A PATRON
- If your society is a Member or Associate Member of IVU, please display the logo on your main index page, Facebook page, etc. and use it as a link to:
- - mentioning, in your own language, that you are a Member or Associate Member.