Dear Distinguished Speaker/Panelist and MCs,
On behalf of the entire MEVEG working committee, I am delighted to welcome you to the 42nd IVU World VegFest 2014 in Dubai, UAE which will be inaugurated on the 25 November 2014 (Tuesday) at 10 am.
The World VegFest is being held concurrently with the Middle East Natural & Organic Products Exhibition (MENOPE) in Hall 4, Dubai Intl Exhibition & Conf Center.
We are very grateful for your time, effort and willingness to share knowledge on this platform to promote health, environment and animal welfare in sync with the theme of the Conference Great Good~Good Health~Smart Living.
You will be part of history, where, for the first time IVU - MEVEG is hosting a VegFest in the Middle East. It is promising to be a packed three-days with seminars, workshops, illuminating student debate and panel discussion. I will be calling you over the next two days on the schedule, timings and regional cultural sensitivities.
I encourage you to send us a short 30-40 sec simple video clip shot with a smartphone to help us promote your session.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Why you support a Vegan/Vegetarian Lifestyle / Middle East Vegetarian Group (Meveg)
3. Welcome them to register on www.meveg.net to attend the 42nd IVU World VegFest in Dubai on 25-26-27 Nov.
4. Mention what you will speak about.
- Agenda is on www.meveg.net. To facilitate smooth registration, please register online.
- Attached is the VegFest Flyer. Do invite your friends, chefs, food and health industry CEOs, Diabetes and Environmental societies and other health groups, women's group etc.
We do this as a labor of love, care and concern for every sentient being residing here on planet earth.
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” ― Jane Goodall
Best Wishes & Have a great day ahead !
Meveg Organizing Committee
42nd IVU World VegFest 2014
Cell - +97150-5512481