- Available for Joomla and WordPress
- All widgets can work stand-alone
- Use shortcodes to show widgets anywhere
- Clean and lightweight code
- Semantic HTML5 markup
- Asset file Minification and Compression
- Supports touch gestures for mobile devices
- Uses hardware accelerated CSS3 animations
- Built with HTML5, CSS3, PHP 5.2+, latest jQuery version
How It Works
Widgetkit basically acts as a platform for all our widgets. It installs as a single component in Joomla or as a plugin in WordPress. The Widgetkit dashboard presents you an overview of all widgets. You can create, edit or delete all widgets and their content in one place. And after you have created the content for your first widget you can either use a shortcode or a module to display your widget anywhere on your website. In fact you can do both because once have you created a widget you are able to display it multiple times and reuse it on different parts of your website.
- Created on .