Choban Salatasi (Turkish "Shepherd's" Salad)
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled,seeded & diced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled,seeded & diced
- 3 small green peppers or wax peppers
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced (optional)
- 3 green onions (white part only sliced) or 1 white onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Have all the vegetables cut into similar size, diced.
English cucumbers work best; remove seeds from larger ones.
Combine all ingredients in bowl.
Mix dressing and gently toss just before serving salt and pepper to taste.