- Spokane, WA, USA
Great during the fall or those cold winter months
- 1 med yellow onion, sweet yellow prefered
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of Fresh garlic
- 1 can swanson veg broth
- 2 cans crushed iltian stewed tomatoes
- 1 can reg stewed tomatoes
- 20 oz water
- 2 or 3 tbsp of sugar
- 2 large carrots peeled chopped
- 4 to 5 med Potatoes peeled chopped
- 2 cans green beans
In non stick stock pot add olive oil and chopped onion saute until
translucent and tender add veggie stock 2 cans iltian tomatoes and
1 can of reg stewed tomatoes, water and garlic, bring to a boil
over med heat with lid for about 30 min add potatoes and carrots
lower heat to med low and cook for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
I would cook maybe just a little below med low for a nice simmer.
Add green beans last 1 hour of cooking and PRESTO awesome soup that
you will love! I never have had to add salt so salt and pepper to
your own liking.