In a food processor, shred cucumber.
- 1 pkg (10.5 ounce) extra firm tofu
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 6 cloves garlic, w/ coverings removed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed (if using fresh, more may be desired-optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
With a garlic press, "mince" garlic.
Change blades in the food processor, so that the chopping blade is
Add lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic to the cucumber.
Process with the pulse method for about ten seconds, until mixture
Drain tofu and crumble into garlic mixture.
Add salt, pepper, and dill weed. Process until smooth and creamy.
Chill for at least 1 hour (over night is better).
Serve with pita chips, corn chips, or raw veggies.
This recipe can be made without a food processor, but it is more
work, and messy too.
Serves: About 6. Preparation time: 15 min.+ chilling time