From: Ansie &
Dave - South Africa
Preparations & Cooking time about 10 - 15 minutes
I found the recipe in a Fit for Life by " Harvey and Marilyn
Daimond" book and changed it to my taste.
Steam the broccoli and the cauliflower florets until tender.
- 1 Cup Cauliflower
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 2 Tablespoon finely grated carrots
- Butter Lettuce - break into bite size pieces
- Spinach - break into bite size pieces
- 1 small white onion - finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Soy, "Mushroom Oyster" Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Stuffed olives - cut into halves
- Eggless Mayonaise
- Eggless Pita / Tortillas
Cut the onion in small rings.
In a skillet heat up the olive oil, add the onions.
Saute the onions till they are tender.
Stir in the Mushroom "Oyster" sauce.
Heat up the tortillas in a dry skillet till soft, the pita you
can warm up in the microwave or the oven.
Assemble your Goodwich:
Put a small amount of all the ingredients in the pita or tortilla.
Put some mayonaise over.
The ingredients sounds funny togehter - but try it you will