Chick Pea Salad
In large bowl, add all ingredients and toss.
- one can of chick peas, drained
- a diced up sweet red pepper, green pepper, yellow and orange
- 1 half of a cup of snow peas
- 2 tablespoons of minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 half of a cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small, diced carrot
- 1 cup of cooked, black eyed beans ( optional- if you want this
dish to remain an appieizer, don't add beans, but if not, add
these to make it a tasty main dish.)
Chill for at least 30 min. before consuming.
This dish goes very well with celery or garlic bread and pasta.
Serves: 4-5. Preparation time: 30-45 min.