and Gina Fraser - Perth, Western Australia
Mix ingredients in a large salad bowl and sprinkle with a basic
French dressing just before serving.
- 1 cup crisp lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped chicory
- 1 cup chopped green capsicum
- Half cup chopped chives or spring onions
- Half cup parsley chopped coarsely or broken into small flowers
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup small tender silver beet leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 2 tomatoes peeled (optional) and diced
This is a very popular, basic salad and one which is accepted
easily by Non Vegetarians.