with Three-Herb Dressing
In a large bowl combine vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and sugar;
mix well until blended.
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups Grilled Corn on the Cob (about 2 ears)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small avocado, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- Cilantro sprigs
Add corn, cilantro, marjoram, and dill; stir to combine.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and store in refrigerator for one hour or until chilled.
Mound corn salad on platter.
Arrange avocado and tomato wedges around salad.
Garnish with cilantro sprigs.