Serving Size : 4
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled boiling potatoes, cut into -- 1" cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas or 1 14 oz. can -- drained
- 1 largered pepper, cored, seeded, and -- cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons to 4 tbsp. Tamari Dressing
- 2 tablespoonss callions -- minced
- crushed corn chips for garnish
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large skillet, heat oil until
Add curry powder and salt; stir until thoroughly mixed.
Cook, stirring, 3-5 minutes.
Transfer to a baking sheet.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until fork inserted in center of potato cube
Remove potatoes from oven; arrange in center of a large platter.
Meanwhile, toss chickpeas and bell pepper with dressing (reserve
a few bell pepper strips for garnish).
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Arrange chickpea-pepper mixture around potatoes.
Sprinkle with scallions and reserved bell pepper.
Garnish with corn chips.