Recipe By: LHJ Online; Serving Size: 4
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can tomatoes -- chopped (28 oz.)
- 1 pound linguine -- cooked according to -- package directions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Add onion; cook 5 minutes until softened.
Stir in garlic, red pepper and salt; cook 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes and their liquid; cook 15 minutes.
Toss sauce with hot pasta and parsley in large serving bowl.
Makes 4 servings.
PER SERVING Calories 505 Total Fat 6 g Saturated Fat 1 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 607 mg Carbohydrates 96 g Protein 17 g