Serving Size: 4
Saute mushrooms and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet 4 minutes
or until tender.
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms -- halved
- 3 cloves garlic -- minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 to 5 plum tomatoes -- cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup green onions -- sliced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces spaghetti -- cooked
Add wine and bring to a boil. Boil, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes
or until mixture is reduced by half.
Stir in tomato, green onions, and next 3 ingredients.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
Spoon over hot cooked pasta.