Pasta & Asparagus
Serving Size: 4
Cook and drain pasta per package directions.
- 4 ounces uncooked farfelle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper -- chopped
- 1 pound asparagus -- cut into 1" pieces
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 15-16 oz can Navy beans -- rinsed & drained
- freshly ground pepper
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium
Cook bell pepper, asparagus, lemon peel, salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper
in oil, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add pasta; toss with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with pepper.