Serving Size: 4
Heat broth to boiling in a 10-inch skillet.
- 1 14.5 oz can vegetable broth
- 8 ounces uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes w/basil, garlic & oregano -- undrained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans -- rinsed & drained
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, cauliflower & carrots -- (from a 16
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (optional) -- chopped
Stir in pasta.
Heat to boiling and reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir in tomatoes, beans, and vegetables.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally,
until vegetables are tender.
Stir in parsley.